I’m Annamária Farkas, remedial personal trainer, spine trainer, yoga instructor and founder of Fitness Therapy.
My mission is to promote healthy body shaping and healing through exercise.
My first degree is economist and I used to work in this profession for 11 years, so I know exactly the dangers and effects of workplace stress and sitting hunched over a computer for 8-10 hours every day. For a long time, sport was only a pleasant hobby for me. When I discovered that I had a spinal disease, I felt that operation cannot be the only solution so I started to participate in different fitness courses. Initially I held group classes only after work, but in the end, I stopped working at a desk and dedicated all my time to help others prevent spinal problems and attain and maintain a healthy body.
- Bene Máté Zoltán – Spinal therapy with yoga
- Bene Máté Zoltán – Fitness therapy of the spine
- Fitness Academy – Personal trainer
- Almásy Csilla Spine conception– Dynamic yoga instructor
- Almásy Csilla Spine conception– Spine trainer
- Almásy Csilla Spine conception– Core-stabilisation
- Almásy Csilla Spine conception– Streching
- Almásy Csilla Spine conception– Functional anatomy of the knee
- Fitness Academy – Aerobic trainer